Admission Procedure for Entry Level
For new admissions the following documents are required to be deposited in the school office along with the admission form:
- Attested photocopy of the original birth certificate
- Two passport size photographs.
Admission Procedure for other classes
Students who seek admission in other classes are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- The School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- The report of progress for the class last passed.
- Attested Photocopy of the original birth certificate.
- Students seeking admission in class IX must produce the 2nd language pass certificate of class VIII.
Ensure the details filled at the time of admission are thoroughly verified and checked as no changes in the basic details of the child such as sur name, date of birth etc. will be accepted later on.
25% of the seats are reserved for EWS.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Improves the teacher`s effectiveness and productivity.
- Makes learning an enjoyable experience for students.
- Maximizes the academic performance of students.
- Enables a constant monitoring of your child`s progress in class.